Here was a quick lampwork headpin experiment I did on Friday. I'm working on making different types of headpins and ways to use them in response to the Love My Art Jewelry Challenge. I was really pleased with how these turned out.
While I was at the torch I made up a batch of ear wires to continue one with the AJE Challenge.
Some with enamel, some with a fun heat patina and some just bright shiny copper.
Ok, here's how you can win! There are numerous ways to get extra entries, use as many or as few as you like. Random drawing will take place on Monday January 28th.
1) Leave a comment below for your first entry, and another for each of the ways below that you share.
2) Follow my blog or indicate that you are already a follower.
3) Share the giveaway on your blog.
4) "Like" Northwoods Creative Studio on facebook.
5) Follow Northwoods Creative Studio on Pinterest
Good luck and spread the word, if we have over 50 comments on this 50th post I will give away a second pair to a second winner. (If there is a second winner the first one will get first choice of earrings.)