Monday, April 15, 2013

Hopped It!

Whew, I don't know how Lori manages to assemble this whole project, manage the people, hop all over and participate!  But we are oh so thankful that she does, because it has been a blast so far.

 I was a part of the second reveal and just finished up hopping through all the participants of this round.   Soooo much inspiration and creativity out there.  Found more people's work to admire and more blogs to follow.  A special thank you to those of you who posted the links list on your blog, made my hopping easier :).  And an even bigger, warm and heartfelt thank you to all those who left lovely comments on my reveal post and also to those who have started following me now.  I hope to start replying to those kind comments tomorrow.

I wish I could have commented on everyone's blogs, but I found myself running out of things to say and didn't want my comments to sound canned.  Please don't be offended if I haven't left a comment, my brain just got overwhelmed by designs and couldn't find anymore words. 

I started the hop on Saturday morning while I rode my stationary bike and walked the treadmill.  Amazing how long you can exercise when you are distracted by something more fun and interesting!  I will have to blog a bit about my trying to get in shape sometime in the future.  I continued hopping yesterday until Blogger wouldn't let me anyway, I was beginning to think I broke Blogger, it wouldn't let me back in.  And so I finished up throughout the day today and tonite.  I would have finished sooner, but we had a sunny, breezy, 70 degree day today so I had to spend some time outside with my hands in the dirt starting to clean up my gardens.  Oooo and my daffodils finally started blooming yesterday, I should have taken some pics of those today.  Hopefully there are still some blooming when the sun shines again, it's supposed to rain the next couple of days so we shall see.

One more reveal date to go next week for the BSBP.  I'm so hyped from all the hopping I think I will stay up and bead a bit.

1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting idea: read on the treadmill... maybe I should install one, that way I won't feel that guilty when spending so much time reading blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your comments!