Friday, May 10, 2013

Recent works and weather

Sorry for the absence, the weather has been so nice here for so many days that I hadn't been on the computer much.  Everything here is growing visibly by the day and all my shrubs are in bloom.  I really need to get some pictures of those too.  But all good things come to an end, and the weather here turned rainy mid week.  That allowed time to finish some pieces up and get them listed on Etsy.  Here are a few...
 
 
 
This pile of soil was delivered to us free of charge by the guys who were excavating my neighbors new driveway.  The kids played on it for a day before we started leveling it.  Then one of the guys from the neighbor's project very kindly came and finished the job with the excavator while he was waiting for his crew to return to pick him and the equipment up.  I was thrilled because it would have taken me forever to get it all leveled.
 
Then today we had the first big windy, haily, thunderstorm of the season.  I love photographing storms!  Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any clear pictures of the almost horizontal rain.
 
 
Hail ran down our street in streams.
 
 
Tail end of the passing storm.
 
Hope you have all been up to fun stuff too :).  I even got in some torch time today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your comments!