Friday, April 12, 2013

2nd reveal for the BSBP is tomorrow, and other news

Tomorrow is the second reveal date for the Bead Soup Blop Party by Lori Anderson.  Tomorrow is the day my BSBP partner April Grinaway of Brooklyn Bead Goddess and I get to reveal what we made.

Here's a reminder of what I received from April weeks ago:
Stop by tomorrow to see what I made with all that beady goodness from the Goddess!  Some where quite successful and another...well, you will just have to stop back and see. 
 
Listed some new items in the Esty shop today and got a bunch of pics taken to list some more over the weekend.
Here is what went up today.
Etched and patinated heart.
 
Leafy etched rifle shell necklace.
 
Ohhhhh and look what I found in my garden the other day.  I'm not sure how it arrived there because we have never had crocus in the 19 years I have lived here.  Gooooo Spring!  Daffs have grown leaps and bounds the last 5 days and should start blooming tomorrow.
 
Rest up for the night, we have a lot of hopping to do tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your comments!